Gluten Free Flour Market size was estimated at $5.6 billion in 2020, projected to increase at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, September 2, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Gluten Free Flour Market size was estimated at $5.6 billion in 2020, projected to increase at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period 2021-2026. The increased prevalence of celiac disease, as well as a growing population turning to healthier diets, are driving the Gluten Free Flour Industry. Gluten-free flours such as almond flour, sorghum flour, buckwheat flour, brown rice flour, bean flour are a type of flours that has been produced for those who are gluten-intolerant. Gluten is a protein present in grains such as wheat, barley, rye, and triticale (crossbreed). Its principal function is to give dough elasticity, which is subsequently used to make a line of products by giving them a chewy texture and keeping their shape. Gluten is a protein that is fully indigestible. Hence, gluten-free goods are recommended for anyone with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. Gluten intolerance is causing an increase in digestive and gastrointestinal disorders. As a result, manufacturers are developing gluten-free product lines and marketing them globally, owing to increased demand from people with gluten intolerance.
This IndustryARC report on the Gluten Free Flour Market highlights the following areas –
1. Manufacturers have been urged to offer food items with less saturated fat and efficient labeling solutions as consumer behavior and preferences for gluten-free flours or low protein goods have changed.
2. This fact has aided in the expansion of the gluten-free flour market. Furthermore, the favorable regulatory framework and activities by various government bodies such as the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to promote a gluten-free diet, as well as subsidy allocations, are expected to drive market growth.
3. Other factors projected to drive demand for gluten-free flours include rising healthcare concerns such as obesity, diabetes, and other health disorders, weight management, and an increase in the requirement for body energy.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
1. Based on Product Type, Gluten Free Flour Market is segmented into Amaranth Flour, Almond Flour, Oat Flour, Corn Flour, Bean Flour, Maize Flour, Coconut Flour, and Others. Almond Flour segment is accounted for the largest revenue market share in 2020.
2. Based on the Application, Gluten Free Flour Market is segmented into Bread & Bakery Products, Soups & Sauces, Ready Eat Products, and Others.
3. Based on Geography, in 2020, the North America Gluten Free Flour Market accounted for 38% of total sales. Owing to the extensive awareness of the significance of limiting gluten intake in daily diets, increased bread and cereal consumption, widespread availability of gluten-free foods, and rising obesity rates in these nations, North America dominates the gluten-free flours industry.
The top 5 players in the Gluten Free Flour industry are –
1. Agrana Beteiligungs-Ag
2. Archer Daniels Midland Company
3. Associated British Foods Plc.
4. Cargill, Inc.
5. Enjoy Life Foods Llc
Click on the following link to buy the Gluten Free Flour Market Report:
Why Choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your preferred market report from the website, but also get personalized assistance on specific reports.
A. Gluten Free Flour Market-Forecast (2020-2025)
B. Gluten Free Food Market-Forecast (2021-2026)
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062
Go to Source
Powered by WPeMatico